Woolpit Steam Rally

Just finished loading up the Tuke and Bell sewage pump for the Woolpit Steam Rally in Suffolk this weekend. There does not seem to be many regularly posting NG members in my neck of the woods but if there any lurkers out there who are going, please look me up.

Strumpshaw was, as usual a great Rally (apart from some organisational c*ck ups) and I will put some pics on the web site when I get a chance but as this is the second of six weekends in a row and a crust still has to be earned, I am well behind with jobs already.

Reply to
Pete Aldous