Thurlow Steam Rally

If anyone is going to the Thurlow Rally, near Haverhill, Suffolk next weekend, can they look out for a fat chap on a mobility scooter (with a yellow jacket on the back of the seat) and pop over to say hello as I'm going around please?

See you there, I hope.

Tony(UK) Stationary engine enthusiast only now.

Reply to
Tony (UK)

Hi Tony,

Yes, I will be there on Thursday evening so I will look you up. I have a silver Discovery.

See you there

Reply to
Pete Aldous