Something for the larger engine enthusiast

Spotted this one today:

Would make a lovely sectioned display engine....

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Ive played wjth one and they are a bugger to swing even with a three bladed prop attached, and as for fuel used at tick over it would be horendous to run for a weekend :-)) And just think of the cost of hacksaw blades and files trying to section it.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

And I must say Peter I found your Subject title offensive :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

And I must say Peter I found your Subject title offensive :-))

Get thee behind me Martin - although, as I've lost sixty lbs now since Christmas, you might still be visible ! ;o))

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn