Solex Carb Parts

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a source of Solex 26 FH parts (or whole carburettors)?
I have a Norman T300 with a seriously cracked throttle body. It had been
reasonably well repaired some time ago (before I bought the engine) but the
repair has now 'given up the ghost'. I think I can fabricate a new one but
before I spend hours on the lathe and milling machine, I thought I'd ask if
there's an easy way out first.
Regards
Mark
Mark Howard