S-T pumper (again)

What's going on - now the third time this has been listed?

Reply to
Nick H

One hopes that its owner's restoration is better than his grammar and spelling...

Saw that at Kemble, nothing remarkable about it that I could see.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Very strange, especially as it has now been withdrawn.

Any guesses why the vendor described it as "stuart turner stationary engine lister petter rushton" ?

regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

A lot of vendors put a 'keyword' list of words that they hope will attract more buyers. People searching by brand name rather than by device name would probably find the advert, but few have been persuaded to part with their money it seems.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

No, nothing remarkable but a nice original little set. I like S-T's scheme for indirect cooling the R.

BTW the item has now been withdrawn from sale again - ebay must be getting fed up with this guy, or has he now paid the fee dictated by the £250 starting price three times?

Reply to
Nick H