More tractor photos and information

Additions to the Allis Chalmers, David Brown, Field Marshall and Nuffield sections of the

web site now gives more than 300 photographs with information about a wide variety of vintage tractors.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

magazine.

Please feel free to use what ever you need from the site. If you require better quality or different size images please email me, the reply address I use for posting here works or you can use richard@ the site domain name. The fierce stuff on the copyright info page is there to deter those who insist on "hot-linking" to my images. I am not bothered when people use them for non commercial purposes but I get pretty hacked off when they expect me to pay for the bandwidth they steal from me to display them.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin