Phase Converter For Sale - Apple Valley

A lady in Apple Valley has a solid state Cedarberg Industries, Series

1A, Model 1400A phase converter for 3-5 hp motors for sale for $50.00 I thought I'd post this here for her to see if anyone was interested. Her e-mail address is:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

is the company catalog - the 1A is not mentioned, but from looking at the catalog, I think it is probably a static converter, not a solid state converter - a static converter has a capacitor and a relay but it does not have solid state devices typically. Still, if you don't want to build your own, $50 is a fair price - it cost me about $10 in parts and I had some of the stuff lying around to make a similar unit.

Reply to
Bill Noble