Cavity File Pics Posted.

For those interested, I have posted pictures of my cavity file on ABMS.

Sorry for the size of the pics, I ment to shoot them at a smaller rez, but My camera must have had other ideas...

Reply to
Rufus

Gosh, Rufus, you can take pics of your own cavity?

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

It's all done with mirrors...

Reply to
Rufus

I had to go look yesterday. At least we were thinking of the same cavity. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Edit them with IrfanView before posting - cropping and resizing is a snap...

Al Superczynski

Actually, I can most likely resize them with Graphic Converter, or Photoshop elements.

Did you get a look? I noticed that the original posts have expired.

Reply to
Rufus

Yes, thanks. Gonna bug my dentist next time I visit...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Good. It's one of the most useful tools in my arsenal.

You may also want to look at these - one could be modified:

I found these by accident...sort of what I had in mind when I was talking about straightening mine out. Figures someone would have already known that...

Reply to
Rufus

Dammit all anyway - now you've got me chasing *two* tools...

Reply to
Al Superczynski