DFS shrinking jaw test sample pics in dropbox

Following on from the recent thread on shrinking and stretching I have placed some pics of samples I have done with my DFS shrinking jaws in the dropbox to give an indication of the surface quality produced by them. Could really do with a decent macro lense on the digital camera for this. My only macro lense is for the old SLR and I haven't got any good enough reason to take non digital photos at the moment.

David Billington