Small Utility building model for download

This is the first 1/87 building in the upcoming Urban Structures Series of my Structures for Railroads collection. Free Download at:
http://www.dc3d.co.nz/mist/urban.htm pw for pdf is: colklink
Cheers Bob da Kiwi
Website: www.dc3d.co.nz Models from the Mist Forum: http://www.essentialasair.com/dc3d /
Bob wrote: This is the first 1/87 building in the upcoming Urban Structures Series
of my Structures for Railroads collection. Free Download at: http://www.dc3d.co.nz/mist/urban.htm pw for pdf is: colklink ----------------------------------------------------- Nice! Plus ya' can't beat the price. I like your tyrants of history, too. I can think of a few I'd like to add.
Bill
On 3 Mar 2006 19:33:24 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yeah, like Eddie the First, old "Longshanks"
--
Steve