New Control System for Model RR

The April issue of Model Railroader has a news blurb about a new model control system, 5-DCC. Quite interesting, and very affordable.
If you're still not sure how it works, the magazine has a video clip demonstrating 5-DCC on their web site:
http://www.trains.com/Content/Dynamic/Articles/000/000/006/504oieyy.asp
Val
--
"We've secretly switched the dilithium crystals with new Folger's

Available April 1 ... LOL!
-- Bill McC.
I fell for it too....I was waiting for the actual DCC portion....ROFMAO!!! That was good!

Site Timeline

  • - the site's newest thread. Posted in