New Control System for Model RR

The April issue of Model Railroader has a news blurb about a new model control system, 5-DCC. Quite interesting, and very affordable.

If you're still not sure how it works, the magazine has a video clip demonstrating 5-DCC on their web site:

Val

Reply to
VManes

Available April 1 ... LOL!

-- Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

I fell for it too....I was waiting for the actual DCC portion....ROFMAO!!! That was good!

Reply to
Angel