Shaded model with edges display

Hello to all, I would like to export some images of the shaded pro-e models with the edges for our new tecnical catalog. Solid Works has it as default visualisation. I trie to swicth on the "with edges" check box under View>Display Settings>Model Display menu but I have only the sharp edges displayed. Is there any way to dispaly also the tangent edges in shade mode?

Thank in advance. Best regards.

Ludmil

Reply to
Ludmil Tchavdarov

A config.pro option can permanently set this. Go to 'Tools>Option' and type Shade_with. Hit return and you should get the options box to the right to show up with several items. If you see 'tangent_edges' in the list, you'll get what you want. If you see only 'edges', no dice. And the default is probably 'none'.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes