shaded view with edges not availible in 1 assambly

Hello,
I have 1 assembly where I cannot select the shaded view with edges. Also
from the view menu I cannot select one of the toggle items to show or
not show for instance origin. Also the toggle item 'hide all items' is
not availible.
I have coppied this assembly and restarted windows. Nothing seams to help.
Anyone a solition?
Johnny
Reply to
Johnny Geling
Have you Large Assembly Mode turn on? Try turn it off...
If your assemblies always load as Lightweight you can turn it off in Options ->Performance & Large Assy Mode.
Regards
zygzag
Uzytkownik "Johnny Geling" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...
Reply to
zygzag
That was it. Thanks
Johnny
Reply to
Johnny Geling
Just out of curiosity, is your assembly loaded lightweight?
Reply to
Seth Renigar