shaded view with edges not availible in 1 assambly

Hello,

I have 1 assembly where I cannot select the shaded view with edges. Also from the view menu I cannot select one of the toggle items to show or not show for instance origin. Also the toggle item 'hide all items' is not availible.

I have coppied this assembly and restarted windows. Nothing seams to help.

Anyone a solition?

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

Have you Large Assembly Mode turn on? Try turn it off...

If your assemblies always load as Lightweight you can turn it off in Options ->Performance & Large Assy Mode.

Regards

zygzag

Uzytkownik "Johnny Geling" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
zygzag

That was it. Thanks

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

Just out of curiosity, is your assembly loaded lightweight?

Reply to
Seth Renigar