Gone quiet again

Gentlemen,

Where have we all gone, has the snow made you all hibernate.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin, Still here, hiding in the office with the heater on - far too cold to get on with anything in the workshop (which is outside at the moment due to the amount of stuff stacked in what is supposed to be the workshop ;-) Playing around with a half-sized Robinson hot air engine at the moment

- currently stripped all over the coffee table in the lounge awaiting the design of a new displacer/regenerator, plus several other minor repair jobs! Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

'Most' of us are keeping our heads down getting stuff ready for the new season....

Peter

-- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Rushden, UK snipped-for-privacy@prepair.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

As fast as I start something it get more complicated or I am working at the weekends and now its snowing again so wont be going outside today, working this Sunday and then in Edinburgh for two weeks.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Surely as you are working from your van you have all your tools with you. Just take the latest project along with you on the trips and work on it in the evenings... ;-) Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

That's not so daft Mr Howden, I could at least reassemble the Mag in my hotel room.

Reply to
campingstoveman

You could take along the entire engine as long as it would fit in the lift...

:-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden