The Western Front has gone quiet again!

Gentlemen,

Good evening, where have you all been all weekend, I have had nobody to play with as its very quiet in here.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Been working, had to go to Cardiff on Saturday morning to deliver a couple of mobiles to Arriva Trains Wales, picked up another for repair, met our niece and hubby at Bristol on the way back to pick up a 5gallon outboard petrol tank that we bought on ebay and they collected for us from Totnes area. Tank is destined for the Onan, almost the same colour as well.

Spent a couple of hours on the Onan genny, got more done:

Had a guy collect a few derelect car chassis from the field after No2 son lost interest.....

The trolley frame for the Caterpillar and Dyno is ready for collection after shot blasting and Zinc spraying, so that will go into the painters tomorrow pm. Would have got the engine out of storage today, but the forecast said heavy rain....

Got outside a very (hic!) nice Riesling that Rita picked up, feeling quite mellow and knackered now! Back to work for a rest tomorrow....

ITALY!! (subtle reminder)

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Martin,do you really collect camping stoves?

Mark.

Reply to
mark

Mark,

Unfortunately yes, I have around 50+ all paraffin or petrol or meths burners. Very few gas as they become boring very quickly. Stationary engines as well, Listers. Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

So why do you always take a gas one to rallies to make the tea?

John

Reply to
John

I don't, I take them out in turns, you just happen to notice the gas ones.

So why do you always take a gas one to rallies to make the tea?

John

Reply to
campingstoveman

You're walking them, aren't you Martin? Not so much stoves as pets ...... ;o))

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn