3HP Blackstone

My Aussie friend, Kerry Morris from Lithgow NSW has asked me to see if anybody in the UK knows the dimensions of the under belly water tank on a 3hp Blackstone. No 65927 - 1908 See

the dimensions are not known even a photo would help. TIA

Reply to
Dave Croft

Dave -

Lovely engine - I've just spent a month in Oz, but didn't find anything like that! Suggest you try Michael Key of the Blackstone Register. He was helpful when I was researching my 12=BDhp portable. He has many illustrations, but I'm not sure that he has much in the way of engineering drawings -- but he may well know of other Oz based 3hp portables.

Colin

Reply to
Colin