Blackstone crawler

Some interesting pics here.Can anyone id the engine behind the blackstone crawler.

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

Looks like a Hornsby to me. Thanks for sharing the site - there's some wonderful pics of all manner of stuff on there - I particularly like the trike section.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

"Dan Howden" wrote

Trikes- where trikes?

Reply to
Nick H

Ah, *those* trikes (thanks Dan), a real weird and wonderful collection.

The third 'unknown' has a look of Phanomobile (sp?) about it but as for the rest - ???

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh

BTW. The engine on the possible 'Contral' trike looks to be a Johnson/Economic of the type that Kim has the bones of.

Reply to
Nick H