Blackstone crawler

Some interesting pics here.Can anyone id the engine behind the blackstone
crawler.
Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
Looks like a Hornsby to me. Thanks for sharing the site - there's some wonderful pics of all manner of stuff on there - I particularly like the trike section.
Regards
Dan
Reply to
Dan Howden
"Dan Howden" wrote
Trikes- where trikes?
Reply to
Nick H
Ah, *those* trikes (thanks Dan), a real weird and wonderful collection.
The third 'unknown' has a look of Phanomobile (sp?) about it but as for the rest - ???
nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8
Reply to
nickh
BTW. The engine on the possible 'Contral' trike looks to be a Johnson/Economic of the type that Kim has the bones of.
Reply to
Nick H