Aussie

Bugger, I forgot to ask if you could reply to my email address cause my newsreader is a bit dicky and doesnt work half of most of the time!!!

Reply to
Bruce Bennett

I know its a big country, but here's the address of the guy who runs the Blacksmithing Association of Western Australia. Folks like this often know about the kinds of things you are looking for.

Pres: Adrian Gamble 21 Camillo St. Coolbellup, Western Australia, 6163 (08) 9314 1901 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Pete Stanaitis

Bruce Bennett wrote:

Reply to