Bike Rack

Has anyone in the group built a mount to hold a small motorbike on the back of an SUV? Plan to use the existing socket type towing hitch on a late model Suburban.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

These types of carriers are available from a lot of sources. Here are a few examples:

-- Larry Bailey Illegitimi non carborundum

Reply to
LBailey

|These types of carriers are available from a lot of sources. Here are a few |examples: | |

Gad, Man - Why buy when a metal project is laid before you! Sounds like an excellent beginner project. I'm a novice, and I need one of those. But everytime I look at spending $100+ on those, I have to say "Hell, I can build one of those for $10" ! (Wife rolls her eyes at this point and we keep walking) Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B