Lead

Does anyone want any lead?
We have some to get rid of from work. Various shapes and sizes. Some pieces
are fitted in nice steel pots.
Excellent for worrying airport X ray security checks.
John
Reply to
John Manders
How irradiated is it :-) ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
I have had requests for just about all of it. If there's any left after the relavent folks have had their fill, I will re-post.
Cheers
John
Reply to
John Manders
I could be interested. How much is there? Where is it? And how much t=do you want for it?
David Mack
Reply to
David Mack