Save all??

I am using AutoCAD 2002, I often have a number of different drawings open at once for various reasons and I am wondering if this version of AutoCAD has a 'Save All' feature built into it or one that I can add using 3rd party software. Does anyone know if this is correct?

All assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Mike the Kiwi

Reply to
Mike the Kiwi

Try 'docbar', it shows all dwg's in a toolbar (dockable) and has this feature built in. Can be found at cadwerx.net, is freeware.

Jan

"Mike the Kiwi" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@kyle.snap.net.nz...

at once for various reasons and I am wondering if this

can add using 3rd party software.

Reply to
JP

Thanks JP, I downloaded it and I presume by 'dockable' you mean it can be drag & dropped onto the program, unfortunately I already did similar with AcadXTabs.arx and it doesn't appear that CxDocBar16.arx is working.

Cheers Mike the Kiwi

Reply to
Mike the Kiwi

Unfortunately AcadXTabs.arx doesn't have a Save All feature.