Save all??

I am using AutoCAD 2002, I often have a number of different drawings open at
once for various reasons and I am wondering if this
version of AutoCAD has a 'Save All' feature built into it or one that I can add
using 3rd party software.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
All assistance is greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Mike the Kiwi
Reply to
Mike the Kiwi
Try 'docbar', it shows all dwg's in a toolbar (dockable) and has this feature built in. Can be found at cadwerx.net, is freeware.
Jan
"Mike the Kiwi" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@kyle.snap.net.nz...
at once for various reasons and I am wondering if this
can add using 3rd party software.
Reply to
JP
Thanks JP, I downloaded it and I presume by 'dockable' you mean it can be drag & dropped onto the program, unfortunately I already did similar with AcadXTabs.arx and it doesn't appear that CxDocBar16.arx is working.
Cheers Mike the Kiwi
Reply to
Mike the Kiwi
Unfortunately AcadXTabs.arx doesn't have a Save All feature.