Save all??

I am using AutoCAD 2002, I often have a number of different drawings open at once for various reasons and I am wondering if this
version of AutoCAD has a 'Save All' feature built into it or one that I can add using 3rd party software. Does anyone know if this is correct?
All assistance is greatly appreciated.
Cheers Mike the Kiwi
Try 'docbar', it shows all dwg's in a toolbar (dockable) and has this feature built in. Can be found at cadwerx.net, is freeware.
Jan

at once for various reasons and I am wondering if this

can add using 3rd party software.

Thanks JP, I downloaded it and I presume by 'dockable' you mean it can be drag & dropped onto the program, unfortunately I already did similar with AcadXTabs.arx and it doesn't appear that CxDocBar16.arx is working.
Cheers Mike the Kiwi

Unfortunately AcadXTabs.arx doesn't have a Save All feature.