AMtech Mistel 1/72

I just acquired the AMtech Ju-88H/H4 kit and am planning the do the
Mistel with the shaped charge nose. I was wondering if anybody has any
recommendations as to what fighter to put on top. I was thinking some
version of the Fw-190, but I have no clue as to what version would be
correct, and what squadron markings would be appropriate.
Also, anything that I need to be aware of with this kit?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Roman
Reply to
Roman & Wendy
I just acquired the AMtech Ju-88H/H4 kit and am planning the do the Mistel with the shaped charge nose. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations as to what fighter to put on top. I was thinking some version of the Fw-190, but I have no clue as to what version would be correct, and what squadron markings would be appropriate.
Also, anything that I need to be aware of with this kit? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Roman
Reply to
Roman & Wendy
The Ju 88H-4 would have been paired with the Fw 190A-8 as the Mistel 3B. As for squadron markings, paint schemes, etc., I'm afraid I can't help.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert

Site Timeline