Old decal

Hi,

How removed decal under clear coat ? Does exist solution ?

Thanks at all

Laurent VICARI

Reply to
Personnel

In general, I'd say no. However, there might be alternative ways to reach the result you're trying to accomplish. Why do you want the decal of the kit?

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Do you know what kind of clear coat? If it's Future you can use ammonia then pull the decal up using tape. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Short of doing a lot of sanding and repainting, I can't think of anything that will let you do that.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre