Software that replaced Icontools for 2006?

My company used Icontools with AutoCAD 2002, and we are wondering if a new program with the same features is in production by a different
company, because I am aware McNeel stopped producing Icontools, and their last release is not compatible with 2006. If anyone knows of any software that can give me similar functionality for use with AutoCAD 2006, it would be much appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a crit :

Hello, what are icontools features ? what functionality do you specially use ?
PowerClic: http://www.g-eaux.com/powerclic/explorer/english.html
Icon Tools is a program that nests into ACAD (or at least used to in older versions). The program allowed electrical symbols to be inserted by simply clicking on the drawing. For example a duplex receptacle could be inserted on a wall by clicking on the wall. It automatically oriented itself on the wall. The program had multiple standard electrical symbols among other things.
Im not sure about other software makers, but Autodesk makes a software called AutoCAD Electrical that is more like an expansion pack for AutoCAD and i believe it does the same thing. Check it out at Autodesks website or just Google AutoCAD Electrical.
-jmart
I didn't find anything really useful. All I really need is to have a toolbar from which I can select electrical or mechanical symbols from.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a crit :

If you've got all yours symbols in a library, they are many software that can help you manage this, based on slides . you can also use the design center, or use Autocad palettes (or maybe panels in English ?) but creating some icons is an hard job If icontools was a MNU toolbar, you must be able to upgrade it to 2006 without many difficulties.
PowerClic: http://www.g-eaux.com/powerclic/explorer/english.html