Dwg won't print clearly.

I have a HP Laser printer, and when I bring up a previous drawing that I completed with AC ver 12, and send it to the printer, the dimensions print ok but the object lines in the drawing print out very light. I can't hardly see them. I need to mention that I'm using AC2006. Thank you if you can help.

Bruce

Reply to
Scieto

First, are you using a color dependent plot parameters. If you are then you need to make sure that the lineweight and color settings are where you want them, otherwise the lines not spec. in the .ctb will appear monochrome while your other lines appear good.

Reply to
Sam Smith

It's a "lineweight" issue. You'll need to adjust the lineweights so that everything prints like you'd like. There's a couple of ways to do this. Just look in the "Help" file for instructions.

HTH,

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)

I had the same problem with old drawings these were alwys light grey and not nice sharp black on paper after printing (plot).

The command "CONVERTPSTYLES" switch between the different plot styles STB and CTB after switching the plot settings the plinting is perfect. (watch the plot settings in the window select the right CTB file with your pen settings

PLZ let me know if this worked for you

You previous drawing is made with an slb "Scieto" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
News Groep