* From solidworks to Autocad 2008

I get drawings that were created on SolidWorks and saved as dwg's. When I open them,
(Autocad 2008), few things are wrong, including the leader lines of the
dimensions (Diameter, usually 3 segments for leader)come out wrong, some a bit higher, others lowers, etc. so I have to go in each drawing and correct it all which takes too much time (mechanical drawing sometimes with more than 70 dimensions per object). Is there anything I can do to prevent that from happening?
Thank you for your help.
lu.