toolbars, dimstyles, and linetypes

Q1)We have just added another Acad work station and will be adding several more through out the year. One of my users has customized toolbars in a certian position on the screen. The users tells me that these are in this position to increase productiviity. Is there away to save these toolbars and there positions, so when I have to setup the next computer everything will be same.

Q2)Dimension styles. I also need to extract the dimesion sytles and put them in a central location so all comupters can access them. I am not sure where to find these.

Q3)Line Types. I need to do the same for the linetypes.

Any help is greatly appericated.

Thank you, Darrell

Reply to
DLT