AutoCAD 2008 upgrade or not?

Is AutoCAD 2008 worth the upgrade (in terms of the money really) from AutoCAD 2006?

I haven't decided yet. We purchased it and did a migration, but had so many problems we took everyone back to 06 while I trouble shoot 08
Jojo
On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:20:47 -0500, "jojo" <cgv_2000@*remove your hat*yahoo.com> wrote:>

Same here, we have the 2008 update but are still running 04 and 06. We had too many difficulties with 08.

Hate to say this but - no