AutoCAD 2008 upgrade or not?

Is AutoCAD 2008 worth the upgrade (in terms of the money really) from AutoCAD 2006?

Reply to
jtt1301

I haven't decided yet. We purchased it and did a migration, but had so many problems we took everyone back to 06 while I trouble shoot 08

Jojo

Reply to
jojo

Hate to say this but - no

Reply to
Becks

Same here, we have the 2008 update but are still running 04 and 06. We had too many difficulties with 08.

Reply to
Modat22