Printing linestyles problem - v2001

I've been trying to get dimmed (gray) linestyles and sheetmetal (green) linestyles to print out using the same linestyle as text and hatching.

When I print now, my dimmed lines are VERY light in weight (almost like a light dotted line) and all sheetmetal (green) edges print as a shade of thick gray on my HP 8150 laserjet A-B size printer. I get similar results using my Designjet 650C plotter.

I've created a table.pnt file and have pro/e looking at the correct path. I'm able to control pen 1 (white) line weight and pen 2 (letter) line weight with no problems. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the dimmed and sheetmetal line styles to use pen 2 (same pen for text and hatching).

It's got to be a simple fix, but I'm stumped !

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank,

Bob

Reply to