From.lsp - where is error?

Hi everyone.

What is wrong with this code? It won't work when "from" is entered in command line. Only "(from)" works.

(defun c:from () (setq p1 (getpoint "\nPick relative base point ")) (setvar "lastpoint" p1) (getpoint p1 "\nOffset ") )

Thanks.

Reply to
The-Trooper

I don't know what is wrong. I tried and it works fine.

CAD Solutions:

Sinisa Knezevic

I get just the opposite. Are you loading it first? How? What's it supposed to do? It's a lot of code just to return the value of the second point picked.

MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
The-Trooper

Do you use lisp in IntelliCAD or AutoCAD? It works fine in ACAD2K when I load it from Lisp editor.

Reply to
Sinisa Knezevic

Reply to
The-Trooper

No error. Must use apostrophe before command.

Reply to
The-Trooper