From.lsp - where is error?

Hi everyone.
What is wrong with this code? It won't work when "from" is entered in command line. Only "(from)" works.
(defun c:from () (setq p1 (getpoint "\nPick relative base point ")) (setvar "lastpoint" p1) (getpoint p1 "\nOffset ") )
Thanks.

I don't know what is wrong. I tried and it works fine.
CAD Solutions: http://www.izvori.hr/inproject.htm
I get just the opposite. Are you loading it first? How? What's it supposed to do? It's a lot of code just to return the value of the second point picked.
MichaelB www.michaelbulatovich.com

Yes, I load it, and it works fine. Like "snap from" in AutoCAD. IntelliCad doesn't have it (the one I'm using). Only it work only with brackets, like there is no c:
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 08:11:58 -0400, "Michael Bulatovich"

Do you use lisp in IntelliCAD or AutoCAD? It works fine in ACAD2K when I load it from Lisp editor.
CAD Solutions: http://www.izvori.hr/inproject.htm
For now in AutoCAD2002, gave it different name to be sure it's not Acads from snap (will test it tomorrow in IntelliCAD). No point using it in Acad when it has snap from.
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:14:13 +0200, "Sinisa Knezevic"

No error. Must use apostrophe before command.