From.lsp - where is error?

Hi everyone.
What is wrong with this code? It won't work when "from" is entered in
command line. Only "(from)" works.
(defun c:from ()
(setq p1 (getpoint "\nPick relative base point "))
(setvar "lastpoint" p1)
(getpoint p1 "\nOffset ")
)
Thanks.
Reply to
The-Trooper
I don't know what is wrong. I tried and it works fine.
CAD Solutions:
Sinisa Knezevic
I get just the opposite. Are you loading it first? How? What's it supposed to do? It's a lot of code just to return the value of the second point picked.
MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich
Yes, I load it, and it works fine. Like "snap from" in AutoCAD. IntelliCad doesn't have it (the one I'm using). Only it work only with brackets, like there is no c:
Reply to
The-Trooper
Do you use lisp in IntelliCAD or AutoCAD? It works fine in ACAD2K when I load it from Lisp editor.
Reply to
Sinisa Knezevic
For now in AutoCAD2002, gave it different name to be sure it's not Acads from snap (will test it tomorrow in IntelliCAD). No point using it in Acad when it has snap from.
Reply to
The-Trooper
No error. Must use apostrophe before command.
Reply to
The-Trooper