LISP needed: snap from

Hello everyone.

I need routine to use in IntelliCad so I would have something like "snap from" in Acad. You know, line->from->base point->offset.

And a little tutorial on how to get it running wouldn't hurt :)

Also is there a way to get layer drop down tolbar like in AutoCad?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
The-Trooper

SnapFrom.lsp is a Lisp routine that provides the snap-from function missing from IntelliCAD.

This is a must have LISP, I have requested that the ITC add this function into version 5 of IntelliCAD.

Regarding the tutorial, that will be part of my e-book/ turbo-demo course that is taking a bit longer to complete then I originally thought.

You will find the LISP on my intelliCAD download page at

Hope this helps

Alan (Cadalot)

Reply to
Cadalot