Supplemental: Descon 12 MPR/HPR

Okay, this thread is to make sure I didn't totally screw up the MPR &
HPR parts list for Descon 12 (sizing up was NOT easy).
Look here and offer comments! ("great", "good job", "works for me",
would be the comments I'm fishing for, but if not, please be specific
with parts that don't seem to cut it and what would be the
replacements).

Regards,
Nick
Reply to
EMRR
But to clarify... People would be penalized (Lose .65 mission points) for not using MicroMaxx. Correct?
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
Yes, but it is .15 + .40 = .55
Reply to
EMRR
OK. (I was thinking it was .50 for using all, not .40)
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
So, not too bad if it is a great design.
Nick
Reply to
EMRR
What if we cluster micromaxes and use them as igniters?
Mark Simpson
I'm just using them as side boosters in a cluster around a bigger core. still should count as a micromax cluser.
Reply to
AlMax714