Is there any excitement over Descon 15?

I got the rocket built and flown once. Need to do the write up now, afterall its winter in MN.

Stuart Stuart Lenz

We are the gray, we stand between the candle and the dark. B5

Reply to
Stuart Lenz

Great Maker! So you are the one blocking the light. Please move over, so I can finish attaching this fin before Jakar comes back.

Londo

My favorite episode was them trapped in the elevator.

Reply to
Randy

I got some things in the works for Descon 15.

Reply to
Zak Orion

I've an entry to send... when the word stuff and picture stuff is built up and ready.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

EMRR wrote:

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

I haven't been to a launch since the end of August - I'm not sure I can remember which end goes up (pointy or fiery) ;-)

Maybe over Christmas I'll have a think about it, I fear that until next summer rocketry activities might be somewhat limited. I'm really hoping for good weather at the start of december, and a chance to burn some BP again. Only a couple of months, but I need a fix :-)

Niall Oswald =================================== Electronic & Electrical Engineering University of Bristol UKRA 1345

Reply to
Niall Oswald