DESCON 12: Voting Booth Open

The voting booth is now open for two weeks:

Please vote once.
Nick
Reply to
EMRR
where are the rocket pics?
- iz
EMRR wrote:
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
Look under solutions on the side of the page.
Reply to
zak orion
thanks, my vote is cast. No chads, hanging, pregnant or otherwise
what a, er, collection. May the best rocket win!
- iz
zak ori> Look under solutions on the side of the page.
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
NUTS! I wont be able to get everyone I want to stuff the voting box cause they are still on vacation......
Reply to
Tater Schuld