Descon13: Two Entries Added... 1 month left

Added two more entries bringing our total to 6.

As I said when I extended the contest, please send them to me as you are ready. Things are extremely busy right now (and sleep is rare, with my newborn... uhm, well, with me and mom too!)

Nick

EMRR

remain calm. I know of at least 4 people in our club that will be entering.

this saturday we will be having our spring public launch, and I am a bit too invlolved in that to finish mine, but it will be getting top priority afterwards.

then when that is done, i will be focusing my attention on lander challenge.

Reply to
tater schuld