Need a Short 3" Nose Cone

Other than Scotglas, Performance Rocketry, and RGM, does anyone know of a source for 3" fiberglass (or other hard material) elliptical nose cones? I need two.

Scotglas hasn't gotten theirs into production yet, Curtis Turner doesn't have any in stock and is 10-12 weeks out on orders and I'm waiting to hear back from RGM. Magnum also doesn't have any of the RGM cones in stock. BMS can make them but I really would prefer a harder material and a hollow nose cone.

Elliptical is preferable but another shape would work if it's less than 6" long.

Thanks, Bob Chmara (Please don't send private replies to this e-mail address. I only use it for Google Groups and it's such a spam magnet that it all just gets routed to the bit bucket. You can send private e-mail to my first name at my last name dot com.)

Reply to
Bob Chmara

Contact Russ at snipped-for-privacy@rgmgs.com or web

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Thanks Phil, I just sent him another e-mail.

Bob

"Phil Stein" wrote: | I spoke to him today so, he knows to watch for you. Send me an email | if you don't contact him in a day or 2. |

Reply to
Bob Chmara

He sent me an e-mail this morning and I just placed an order for two.