Descon 15 - TIME TO VOTE!

Voting begins... NOW

Thanks, Nick Expand your rocketry hobby:

nick

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system, but do not wish to share my choices.

Reply to
Josh

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [4] - Designer #4 - Project Pluto 2nd Choice = [11] - Designer #11 - Generation Ship Calypso 3rd Choice = [3] - Designer #3 - Zvezdotchka-ACM - Target

I have the following comments about the above and other entries:

Quite a few very cool designs this time around. I have to say I really enjoyed reading the various "back stories", but my votes were based on what I considered the neatest designs. As you can tell by my votes, I really like rockets that go beyond the standard, "generic

3FNC" look.

I admit, the carrot *is* a 3FNC rocket, but it's a very cool variation

-- the use of multiple diameters of body tube, and heat-stretching the plastic nose cone, along with the built-up CA ridges all contribute to a very carrot-like, and non-standard appearance. Very cool! As anyone who's seen my crayon rockets can verify, a 3FNC rocket's just fine with me, as long as it doesn't *look* like a rocket!

- Rick "Oddroc" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I voted for the RMR Descon, using the online voting system:

My top (3) were:

1st Choice = [4] - Designer #4 - Project Pluto 2nd Choice = [9] - Designer #9 - Bucky II 3rd Choice = [5] - Designer #5 - Python 4

I have the following comments about the above and other entries:

That was kinda hard.........to pic only 3 of them.... They're all pretty cool!!! I might be the opposite of many. I generally like my rockets to look like rockets.

How-ever, had to pick Project Pluto....not really my type of rocket but it looks like alot of work went into it.. Cool!!! Bucky II was next because I love Carbon fiber and high performance rockets!!! Went very close to my top pick... Followed by Python 4. Very interesting with the forward fins.........may have to build a rocket with a similar set up to check it out.....

They're all great entries. Well done to all the designers & builders!!! AND THE WINNER IS...........???

Reply to
CJC

Wrapping up voting by Saturday.

snipped-for-privacy@rocketreviews.com wrote: