Standard Parts library to download

Hello. I'm looking for standards part library( like fasteners) to download besides using of SW ToolBox. Does anybody send me a links. Thanks.

Reply to
Felix

"Felix" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Bertrand

Doug Dorton

I'm copying a bunch of collected Palette Parts to my FTP host right this minute. Been meaning to do it anyway. It'll be a little while yet before they all get there, even at DSL speed, but you're welcome to download whatever you find useful. Hopefully it won't be problematic -- yet to be seen because it's still uploading. My FTP host name is "ftp.h2omarkdesign.com". UserID is " snipped-for-privacy@h2omarkdesign.com" and password is "guestuser". If you have any problems set your FTP client to enable passive file transfers. As far as I know you can't use Netscape or IE for FTP with my site because the ampersand @ symbol seems to violate those browsers' FTP syntax. You'll have to use something like CuteFTP or WSFTP or similar software specifically designed to be FTP clients.

Have fun downloading. There's a lot of crap there that I don't take responsibility for. Those files were created by a several different people besides myself and I haven't had time to go through all of them and make them consistent. I DO believe that the parts represented are dimensionally accurate.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

Sporkman

IE 6.0 does works. Don't know about Netscape.

Thanks for sharing your parts with everyone. I would share also if I had the means to do it. If you have plenty of ftp space, I would be willing to upload some of my stuff. Just let me know.

Is anyone sharing their material database yet?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Yeh, sure, I don't mind if you do. Just create a separate directory (other than "/palette parts") up there. But please do wait until I'm done uploading and until I have replied back here. I'm copying about

408 megabytes right now, plus I have all my Web pages and other stuff . . . and my limit is 800 megabytes. I'll let you know what the upper limit of what you can upload will be. And I probably won't be able to leave all this stuff up there indefinitely in an unprotected environment. People are apt to upload stuff while I'm not looking that I REALLY don't want up there.

IN FACT, after tomorrow morning (6/26, USA Eastern Standard Time), if someone wants the files they can email me for a UserID and password. A valid email address for me is at bottom on my main Web page (below).

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Charlotte, NC

Sporkman

ACK, getting crowded up there and still transferring files. 77% full and climbing. Do not -- repeat, do not -- upload any files.

I'll allow this much stuff to remain on the FTP host all this weekend and Monday, if anyone wants to download it. Come Monday afternoon it comes off.

There's a lot of stuff here, people. A partial list by category:

8020 aluminum extrusions Actuators Air nozzles Alignment couplers Ball joints Bearings Inner races Linear bearings Locking devices Radial bearings Takeup frames Thrust washers Brakes/Clutches Breaker plates Cam followers Chain links Clamps Connectors Couplings Drive tensioners Encoders E-Rings Filter units Gauges Gear reducers Gears Grease fittings Grippers Hand wheels Hardware (contains several varieties of fasteners) Hose barbs Human figures Hydraulic cylinders Inserts Knobs Latches Levelling pads Motors O-Rings Panels-electrical Pipe fittings Pneumatic cylinders Pneumatic filters / regulators Pneumatic fittings Pneumatic valves Potentiometers Rollers Screws Seals Sensors Shaft collars Shaft mounts Shaft supports Shafting Sheaves Shims Shock absorbers Slide units Snap rings Solenoid valves Springs Sprockets Switches Thermocouples Torque limiters / clutches Vacuum pumps Water rotary joints

Come and get it, but don't complain when they're gone.

Reply to
Sporkman

works with konqueror!

:-)

thanks!

Kill MSIE NOW:

-nick e.

-- Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.

--Linus Torvalds

Reply to
Nick E.

Argh! That's what I get for taking a vacation. Thanks for making it available. I'll be snagging what I can!

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I'm downloading in the "H's", please keep your parts and assemblies until later today (tonight).

Thanks for all your support! Keith

PS what do I need to remove to reply direct? DOT, UNDERL> > Yeh, sure, I don't mind if you do. Just create a separate directory

Reply to
Keith Streich

Remove anything capitalized. Replace UNDERLINE with (guess) . . . an underline.

Reply to
Sporkman