RoHS compliant mechanical parts

Hello. I'm trying to understand this directive according to proper mechanical parts like bearings, springs, fasteners etc. My question about the RoHS directive that will be applied in Europe in

1.7.2006. Could anybody help me about starting of this issue. Does anybody have any reference of coatings or paintings that does not comply this directive? Does anybody have any reference about mechanical parts that does not comply this directive?

Thanks.

Reply to
doctorf72

Some links to the EU website: