Where Did Design Library Go?

Anyone know what happened in Toolbox between SW2004 and SW2008? I used to have a tab in the Feature Manager tree for adding screws, now I don't. When I run the SW Tutorial it says to click on the Design Library icon, which I don't have. I have added Toolbox in the Add Ins and get cams and stuff like that, just no screws. If I use Smart Fasteners I can get screws, but I can't always use Smart Fasteners.

Reply to
pope

Oh man I'm a total lamer, it was in that new thing that pops up on the right hand side of the screen.Is this what is called the Task Pane? So many things to learn coming from SW20004.

Sorry for the lame message.

Reply to
pope

Aw, the joys of the Task Pane.

Reply to
fcsuper

It is over on the right in those tabs.

T> Anyone know what happened in Toolbox between SW2004 and SW2008? I

Reply to
TOP