Dimension handles, where did they go in 2005?

Hello all,
What happened to the Dim handles in 2005, I use to be able to double click
on an arrow and it would flip, also I could tell which side I wanted my text
on. Is there a setting in options that I am missing or did things get worse
by getting better?
Thanks
Matt B.
Reply to
AAI
It's a bug in the latest SP. You need to turn on "Dynamic Highlight from Graphics view" under "display/selection" in tools options. At least I believe that's what it was (I've since went back to SP0.0). The problem is also listed in the bulletins part of SolidWorks site.
Rory
Reply to
Rory
Thanks Rory that did the trick.