Dimension handles, where did they go in 2005?

Hello all,

What happened to the Dim handles in 2005, I use to be able to double click on an arrow and it would flip, also I could tell which side I wanted my text on. Is there a setting in options that I am missing or did things get worse by getting better?

Thanks

Matt B.

Reply to
AAI

It's a bug in the latest SP. You need to turn on "Dynamic Highlight from Graphics view" under "display/selection" in tools options. At least I believe that's what it was (I've since went back to SP0.0). The problem is also listed in the bulletins part of SolidWorks site.

Rory

Reply to
Rory

Thanks Rory that did the trick.