Need Tutorial Files / Parts

I am brand new to Solidworks. I took a one day seminar/ skills training where I recieved a copy of SW2004 Personal Edition.

I am now working through the Online Tutorials in the Help Files. They reference parts in a folder structure which doesn't exist with the Personal Edition.

Could somebody please send me these files, or direct me to a place where they can be downloaded.

The folder location (as copied from help) is:

\samples\tutorial\

Thanks.

Reply to
Michael J Bedard

I forgot to mention to remove the REM from address if emailing

Reply to
Michael J Bedard

The best way to handle it is to call your VAR where you got your copy - that's part of what they do. It also helps establish a relationship with them as the outfit responsible for taking care of you.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks, I do have a call into them, but their staff is a little thin this week with March break and I'm just a little impatient :-)

ps Remove the letters REM in address to email

Reply to
Michael J Bedard

how about this link:

The Deburr Guru

Reply to
The Deburr Guru

Michael,

You can download the PE sample (tutorial) files from

There is additional "Getting Started" information available for PE users located at:

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

John

John Picinich

Thank you !

Believe it or not I was at that Solid Works page probably 5 or 6 times..... D'oh!

Reply to
Michael J Bedard