FILE LOCATIONS - SHARED ENVIRONMENT

Hello,

Where does one find information in the SW Help file for a list of files that need to be copied to a shared location if you want everyone to "point" to the same files.

Specifically, I have a set of hotkeys I want everyone to use. I've set them up on one computer and now want to copy/point users to this common file. What is the file name and where is it pointed.

How are other people setting up SW to be used in multi-seat/user environments?

Does the documentation exist or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Len

Reply to
lmar

When you talk about accessing a hotkeys file, that's old stuff. Starting some time ago the hotkeys are now stored in the registry. What I do here is maintain a Copy Settings Wizard file on our network, and if I change something that is significant, I usually will send out an email describing the change. Then the user has the option of reloading my standard file, or making the change manually. Their decision. Or they ignore me and we talk about it later when I have to come help with the problem. :-0

The old hotkeys file was a .cus file.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Wayne,

Thanks for the info. Time for old dog to learn new trick.

Will play with copy settings wizard.

Cheers,

Len

Reply to