Replicate Reference Document Locations for All Users and All Locations

Hi all;

Currently I use [Tools; Options; File Locations; Reference Documents] to set a list of locations for my SolidWorks. I need to set the same settings for other users as well.

What is the best way to achieve that, something like registry or configuration file that I can copy instead of going to individual users and go through the options one by one?

Thanks Nic

Reply to
Nic

nicholas snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Nic) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Well, have you tried something like a registry file? You can manually copy it out the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SolidWorks\SolidWorks 2004 \ExtReferences\Document Folders key if you're using 2004 or earlier or you could use the Copy Settings Wizard if you're using SW2005.

matt

Reply to
matt

thanks for the pointer