Tools Options document updated for 2004

For anyone who's interested, I've updated my Tools, Options settings document for 2004.

Go to the "rules of thumb" page, Tools Options Settings link. 26 page pdf with markers for things that affect performance, file size or new settings in 2004.

By the way, if anyone has any insight about the settings for the new tables, in particular Hole Tables, I'd like to hear what you have to say. Best I can tell, the Tools Options settings for Alpha/Number and combining tags don't work, those settings seem to only be changed in the property mgr.

matt

Reply to
matt