MIL-HDBK5 Materials Library Anyone??

Has anyone got a Mil-Handbook 5 materials library they are willing to share, if not I will create one and share, just being as lazy as I can possibly be :-)

Reply to
pipsqueek

kellnerp

Thanks, but it was a ready made Mil-Hdbk5 materials library for Solidworks I was looking for.

Reply to
pipsqueek

Reply to
kellnerp

Solidworks, I believe Cosmosworks 2004 has the option to use the Solidworks materials

Reply to
pipsqueek

Paul,

Thanks for the link. I don't need to worry about using mil-standard materials, but it looks like there is some good information in there for the rest of us.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Reply to