MIL-HDBK5 Materials Library Anyone??

Has anyone got a Mil-Handbook 5 materials library they are willing to share,
if not I will create one and share, just being as lazy as I can possibly be
:-)
Reply to
pipsqueek
The latest version of Mil Hdbk 5 is the MMPDS available here:
pipsqueek wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
Thanks, but it was a ready made Mil-Hdbk5 materials library for Solidworks I was looking for.
Reply to
pipsqueek
SolidWorks or CosmosWorks?
pipsqueek wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp
Solidworks, I believe Cosmosworks 2004 has the option to use the Solidworks materials
Reply to
pipsqueek
Paul,
Thanks for the link. I don't need to worry about using mil-standard materials, but it looks like there is some good information in there for the rest of us.
Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems
Reply to
Jerry Steiger
Maybe they fixed it, but last time I checked SW materials were only in SI. I don't use CW anyway.
pipsqueek wrote:
Reply to
kellnerp