Point lights in PhotoWorks

Does anyone know how to control the size of a point light source in photoworks. I am wanting light a neon bulb in an assembly but the point light is larger than the bulb it self.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Scottorn

The size of the graphic is only a reference it shouldn't make any difference when rendered. All the light is emited from the center of the ball.

Reply to
CS

I'm assuming you mean the size of the light beam. Where do you want to control it? At the source of the light? Or at the surface where it is being projected onto?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney