Size of sketched point when printing.

Is there any way to control the displayed size of a point when printing a drawing? I am using points to define the position of 4 tack welds on an assembly. These show up correctly when I am looking at the drawing on my monitor, but when I print, they are very small. Does anyone know how to adjust this, or is there a better method for showing tack welds. Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian Putnam

I've never tried it, but how about a block?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

You could use the annotation for a dowl pin.

Reply to
Steve Reinisch