How to obtain the range of "STL Deviation"?

I am working on VC++ 6.0 with SolidWorks 2005 API. I have a question as follows.

In SolidWorks, when we export an assembly file to STL files, under the "Save As" -> "Options" (after selecting "STL" as the export file type), under "Resolution", with "Custom", we may set the "Deviation Tolerance". The range from minimum value to maximum value is different in different models.

I know that we could get the selected tolerance by using "ModelDoc2::GetUserPreferenceDoubleValue" to obtain the value using "swSTLDeviation" enumeration.

My question is : How could I get the maximum and minimum values of the tolerance range?

Thank you!

Reply to
yung