Macro to gather multiple pdf files from multiple directories on a network drive

I am seeking a macro or gui to gather multiple pdf files from multiple directories on a network drive. For example, I would like to run a
macro that will read in a BOM (in some format-probably a csv file), then search several directories of a network drive for the corresponding pdf files (component number e.g. 12050-123) and copy the pdf's into a single directory. Then I would like the same macro, or a different macro if need be, to print the pdf files from that single directory.
I realize that this is not directly a SW post however it is a downstream process that is related to SW. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
On Thu, 8 May 2008 08:12:36 -0700 (PDT), "T. Struemke"

PAC4SWX is your friend.
http://swtools.cad.de/us_prog_pac.htm